AHA – Heartsaver® CPR AED
AHA Heartsaver® CPR AED program guides you through secret architecture of dealing with Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) conditions. This course gives you all the tools to save a patient who suffers cardiac arrest in need and makes sure you are always in demand. Plus, instructor would guide you with research-proven practice of providing CPR and relieving an adult from chocking among others while pursuing this program. This is a serious opportunity to enhance your lifesaving skills. Would you like to miss it from your career portfolio?
QualificationAHA – Heartsaver® CPR AED
Exam TypePractical Assessment
The American Heart Association (AHA) Heartsaver® CPR AED is a practical-oriented course that enables to treat victims in sudden cardiac arrest and choking emergency. Moreover, this is a video based instructor-led course which includes realistic scenarios, simulations, and animations to make the participants proficient in performing CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation), using an AED (Automated External Defibrillator) and keeping the victim comfortable until professional medical services arrives.
NIST is an approved Training Site under the AHA International training centre, “CFLS” (Centre for Life Support Training Academy).
Who can take this course?
- This course is perfect for those
- who have limited or no medical training or
- wishing to gain knowledge on CPR and AED skills
- Personnel working in the roles of performing Life-Saving Skills & procedures could also opt this training to enhance skills at par with International standards
- Helps to perform CPR and use an AED for both Adults and Infants
- Provides critical skills and knowledge needed to respond and manage a sudden cardiac arrest or choking emergency
- Fosters grounding knowledge on Opioid-associated life-threatening emergencies
- Adds value to your career prospects by giving competitive edge in the marketplace and internationally-recognized credential
- To identify Medical Emergencies( Scene Safety / Activating Medical Emergency system)
- To Manage Opioid Poison Victim.
- Significance & Use of an AED.
- Management of Choking Victim ( Adult / Child / Infant)
- Administration of CPR with AHA guidelines ( Adult / Child / Infant)
- This will be a half- day video instructor course including both theoretical and hands on practice sessions
- Practical Examination
Issue of Certificates:
- Upon successful completion of this course, the participants will receive certificates within 3 weeks from the declaration of the result and it is valid for 2 years